* Because this is my last week, I am transitioning out of the primary teacher role. Therefore I do not have exact details on what will be happening throughout the week. I'll do my best to give you the general schedule, and will check in with Ms. Nani and Sr. Hester on Tuesday to get more details. I apologize for the late and somewhat vague post today.
Homework Due Dates:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Letter to a 4th grader about what to expect in 5th grade
Thursday:
Friday:
Monday: Spanish All Day
- Math Stations
- Gardening
- Watch videos for the educational skits you will do in Spanish class
- Library
Tuesday:
- Survival Books and Game
- Letter to a 4th grader
- 5th Grade Play Dress Rehearsal all afternoon
- 5th Grade Play 10:00am and 6:30pm
- Science - Microworlds
- Letter to a 4th grader
- Work on the educational skits in Spanish
- Math Stations
- Gardening and Drain Stenciling in small groups outside
- School lunch BBQ
- Watch a movie (I think??)
- Work on Survival Book project
- Soccer Championships
- Math
- ??
- Goodbye Celebration for Ms. Melissa (sort of goodbye...I'll be around a bit next week, but this is my last "official" day as your student teacher)
he! did u just do this after i emailed u?
ReplyDeleteI sure did! Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about this when you hadn't put it up.
ReplyDeleteSo Ms. Melissa, are you going to have any more articles after this in any of your blogs?